John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Monday 8 April 2013

[2013]
[Sunday 7 April 2013]

My feet hurt a lot this morning, so I didn’t use the walk-in shower; I just sat at the sink on the swivel-chair and sponged myself with a flannel. Made myself a cup of coffee using the kettle and sachets in the room. We checked out a bit before 11am and waited in the downstairs lounge. Janet went to the bar and got us each a Diet Coke. She was feeling anxious about the taxi and at 11am she asked me to ring the taxi firm’s office. The man told me that the taxi had had a puncture and would be some 10 minutes late. The minibus did arrive and swiftly conveyed us home. Janet had left the money inside, so went in and got it, while the driver unloaded the bags.…


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]