John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Thursday 3rd February 1966

1966



In the NOTES section is a note for the week (or at least, the school-week: Monday to Friday):

Tests instead of
exams this week.
The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

No exams today. In
Games Doyle questioned me
about “Religion”. I think he’s
saved. Quite a good prayer
meeting, rather quiet most of
time. Got lift home from Aud’s
house, and Mrs. W & Aud stopped for
coffee. Read Bible prayed.
“Religion”: I think that this must have been Doyle’s word: “Can I talk to you about religion, Cooper?” My tendency, along with that of most of our people at the Full Gospel Church, would have been to say, “…about the Lord”, or, “…the things of God”.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]