John Edward Cooper’s Notes

Home Contents Alphabetical listing Whom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Wednesday 12th January 1966

1966



At the top of the page for 9–12 January there is a note—

PHYSICS
—presumably some sort of revision-plan prior to the exams. In the NOTES section is a note for the week (or at least, the school-week: Monday to Friday):

See Jones.
The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:


School—made us do
Rugby UGH! Did not do
homework. Went out
tracking then to Aud’s. Prayed
and felt blessed.
I hated Rugby-football: in fact, I disliked—and dislike—most sports. There were a group of us, who were not much good at Rugby; and at the start of the Games-period, we were always the last to be picked for one or other of the teams. We would “volunteer to do cross-country running” instead, i.e. run out of the school gates, then go off to someone’s house for coffee. Today, however, Oggie made us do Rugby.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]