John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Saturday 17th September 1966

1966



At the top of the page there is a note:

Prayer: Mr. Brunton’s sister
Prayer: Grandma Bidal
       and others
There is also this written in the NOTES space:

Maths.
Physics practical
Physics reading
Chemistry notes
Finish the project.
The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

Get Chemi Questions
    book.None
Prayer and Testimony
meeting. Went tracting.
Talked to girls about Christ.

It’s rare to find the correct word tracting in my 1966 diary: my usual word is “tracking”. The spiritual defeat that I was experiencing was not complete and unmitigated, then. For I was able to go tracting this evening, and indeed, more than that, talk to some girls about Christ. And on Thursday 15th September 1966 I had been able to testify to my class at school. And on Wednesday 7th September 1966, in the Youth Coffee Bar that the church was running, I had got up and testified.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]