John Edward Cooper’s Notes

Home Contents Alphabetical listing Whom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Tuesday 16th August 1966

1966


            • •
Bible Study.
  Pastor on Bapt. H.S.
    and Gospel of
          Mark.
In the evening’s Bible Study meeting, Pastor spoke on the Baptism in the Holy Spirit (cf. Sunday 2nd January 1966: Baptism in water and in the Holy Spirit), and on the Gospel of Mark.

A Correspondence Course on Soulwinning — Lesson 6.
 16 August 1966 is the date of posting of Lesson No. 6 of “A Correspondence Course on Soulwinning” from the “International School of Evangelism”. With Lesson 6 was enclosed my answer sheet for Lesson 5, marked and with a copy of the School of Evangelism’s own “Answers to Lesson 5”. [See Tuesday 4th October 1966 for Lesson 7.]
Click on the images below to enlarge.
Envelope showing the date of posting


Answers to Lesson 5






Lesson 6












Chris sent me a picture postcard, with a black-and-white photo of Queen Street, Barnsley, postmarked BARNSLEY, YORKSHIRE 4.15 PM 16 AUG 1966.



            Barnsley (AGH!)
             Yorkshire
Dear John
            Took your
advice & hitched to Barnsley
for the day (?) or 1½ hours, should
I say. Not such a bad dump.
I shall probably see you before
this card reaches you. Still never
mind. Chris
Barnsley (agh!): Cf. Johannine Writings IV.29 and “By his stripes I am healed”.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]