John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Friday 5th August 1966

1966



In the NOTES section for this week, I wrote:

WHAT ABOUT FAITH?
WHAT ABOUT CENSUS?
AND → • ?
WHAT ABOUT IT?
I was evidently trying to encourage myself to resume a life of faith, overcome the habit of “”, and resume my doing the religious census on the knocker. The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

GO ON CENSUS TODAY!
Good day! Went on
Census in Evening.
Prayed a lot with Aud.
PRAISE THE LORD!
No “” is recorded for today, and correspondingly the diary entry says, Good day!, and that I prayed a lot with Audrey.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]