John Edward Cooper’s Notes

Home Contents Alphabetical listing Whom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Thursday 13th January 1966

1966



At the top of the page for 13–15 January there is a note—

PHYSICS / MATHS
—presumably some sort of revision-plan prior to the exams. In the NOTES section is a note for the week (or at least, the school-week: Monday to Friday):

See Jones.
The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

School: Went on “cross
country” (?) and witnessed to
Hardwick. Went to prayer
meeting. Les prophesied “Open
up your hearts & I will pour…”
As usual read Bible after coming
home from Aud’s. Prayed.
How it came about that at least two of us went on one of our dubious “cross-country runs” (cf. Wednesday 12th January 1966)—i.e. ran out of the school gates, then went off to someone’s house, or just wandered around—I don’t know. On Thursdays, as a rule, we had a P.E. period in the gym.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]