John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Tuesday 12th July 1966

1966



Give Jones Evangm. Lesson 1.
Discuss Rom. 8 with Pastor.
(Didn’t discuss Rom. 8 with Pst.)
Give Jones Evang[elis]m Lesson 1: See Tuesday 8th March 1966 for more details.

Here is a note that I should discuss Rom[ans] 8 with Pastor. But the entry for the day says: Didn’t discuss Rom[ans] 8 with P[a]st[or]. Presumably I was disturbed that because I was yielding to the urge to do “” (as on Sunday 10th July 1966), I therefore wasn’t experiencing freedom “from the law of sin and death”, and I wanted to discuss it with Pastor, but did not dare do so.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]