John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Sunday 31st July 1966

1966



In the NOTES section for this week, I wrote:

WHAT ABOUT FAITH?
WHAT ABOUT CENSUS?
AND → • ?
WHAT ABOUT IT?

I was evidently trying to encourage myself to resume a life of faith, overcome the habit of “”, and resume my doing the religious census on the knocker. The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:


     • •

    
So there is no “diary-entry”, as such, for today, apart from recording 2 x “” for sometime during the day, and 1 x “” on the line separating Sunday and Monday.

Sunday School Teachers’ Training Class
There was another of Mrs. Smith’s classes today, though: Lesson 11.
Click on image to enlarge.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]