John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Thursday 14th April 1966

1966



In the NOTES section is a note:

See woman about
husband.
I don’t remember who this woman was, nor why I wanted to see her about her husband. Perhaps she was a contact I’d made on the knocker on Tuesday.

The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

Prayer Meeting.
A Correspondence Course on Soulwinning — Lesson 3.
14th April 1966 is the date on the answer sheet for Lesson No.3 of “A Correspondence Course on Soulwinning” from the “International School of Evangelism”. With Lesson 3 was enclosed my answer sheet for Lesson 2, marked and with a copy of the School of Evangelism’s own “Outline Answers to Lesson 2”. [See Friday 10th June 1966 for Lesson 4.]
When Jones later showed an interest in the Course, I didn’t get him to enrol with the School of Evangelism; instead, I gave him my copy of the lesson after making my own manuscript copy. I also wrote out an answer sheet for him to return to me. (See Tuesday 8th March 1966 for more details of Jones’s involvement in the course).
Click on the images below to enlarge.
Answers to Lesson 2






Lesson 3. The text of the first part of Lesson 3 was reproduced in an issue of Christian Witness magazine, and I used that for my copy.























Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]