John Edward Cooper’s Notes

HomeContentsAlphabetical listingWhom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Thursday 4th August 1966

1966



In the NOTES section for this week, I wrote:

WHAT ABOUT FAITH?
WHAT ABOUT CENSUS?
AND → • ?
WHAT ABOUT IT?
I was evidently trying to encourage myself to resume a life of faith, overcome the habit of “”, and resume my doing the religious census on the knocker. The diary-entry proper for today is as follows:

Posted Lesson 2
for Jones.
Great Prayer
Meeting!! The Lord will
meet us!! P
RAY THAT YOU
WILL HAVE THIS ATTITUDE
WHEN GOING THROUGH MORE
TRIALS
!
Prayed for Myra’s
cousin to get saved.
Posted Lesson 2 for Jones: See Tuesday 8th March 1966 for more information about the Soulwinning Course.

No “” is recorded for today, and correspondingly the diary entry says: Great Prayer Meeting!!

Prayed for Myra’s cousin to get saved:
I wrote this in the same blue ink as I used for Sunday 7th August 1966’s diary-entry, so when I noted there that Myra’s cousin got saved, I remembered that we had prayed for her this evening, and made this note accordingly.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]