John Edward Cooper’s Notes

Home Contents Alphabetical listing Whom I’d like to meet in eternity…
 

Monday 8th August 1966

1966



GO ON CENSUS! EVEN!
SOULWINNING COURSE TO TREV!

Went see JHVH’s Witness—
nowhere : Good convention
meeting.
In the NOTES section, I wrote:

…Got book off Paula.
FILLED WITH H. SPIRIT
 TUESDAY MON
I wrote myself a note—Go on census! Evening!—and the fact, that Go on census! is deleted, suggests that I did do a stint of knocker-work. I have no memory of going to see a Jehovah’s Witness and getting nowhere.

JHVH: I deliberately used the Tetragrammaton here.

Soulwinning Course to Trev!: See Tuesday 8th March 1966 for more information about the Soulwinning Course. Just as I was passing the lessons of the course to Jones instead of getting him to enrol with the School of Evangelism, I had in mind to do the same with Trevor.

Paula, who—yesterday, I assume—gave me a book, was filled with the Holy Spirit on Monday (not Tuesday, as I originally wrote), presumably in the good convention meeting.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]